CLARIN-IT @ CLARIN 2018
On 8th October 2018 Monica Monachini welcomed the participants of the conference as the CLARIN 2018 Local Organizer [presentation].
On 9th October 2018 Monica Monachini presented the CLARIN-IT Technology Infrastructure as the CLARIN-IT National Coordinator [presentation].
PhD Students Poster Slam - 9th October 2018
- The poster selected by CLARIN-IT for this session is Corpus-driven conversational agents: tools and resources for multimodal dialogue systems development by Maria Di Maro [abstract].
Bazaar - 9th October 2018
- Alessandra Cinini introduced the poster Querying and navigation historical mono and bilingual corpora for DH: new approaches by Eva Sassolini, Sebastiana Cucurullo and Alessandra Cinini.
Poster Slam - 10th October 2018
- Fahad Khan introduced the poster Linked Open Data and the Enrichment of Digital Editions: the Contribution of CLARIN to the Digital Classics by Monica Monachini, Francesca Frontini, Anika Nicolosi and Fahad Khan.
- Silvia Calamai introduced the poster Looking for hidden speech archives in Italian institutions by Vincenzo Galatà and Silvia Calamai.
- Alexander König introduced the poster DI-ÖSS - Building a digital infrastructure in South Tyrol by Verena Lyding, Alexander König and Elisa Gorgaini.