Call for Papers for TRIPLE 2023
CLARIN-IT is pleased to announce the TRIPLE Final Conference, which will be held in Bonn from 1st to 3rd February 2023.
The 2023 edition of the Conference, entitled Improving Discovery and Collaboration in Open Science, will be focused on the potentials, challenges and possibilities emerged from the efforts made for Open Science in Social Sciences and Humanities (and beyond) within the TRIPLE project (H2020-INFRAEOSC-2019-1-863420), efforts that have led to the development of the multilingual discovery platform GoTriple, aimed to facilitate interdisciplinary research and foster collaboration in order to better address the urgent challenges of the Social Sciences and Humanities.
TRIPLE invites to submit abstracts on topics and questions for 20-minute presentations and 90-minute workshops, such as for instance:
- innovation and innovative services in the Social Sciences and Humanities;
- multilingualism in the Social Sciences and Humanities;
- (crowd)funding in Open Science;
- sustainability, Research Infrastructures and Open Science;
- metadata and data quality;
- any other topic related to Collaboration and Discovery in Open Science.
Abstracts must be no longer than 250 words (plus a short biographical note to be added to the Comment section) and can be submitted here by Wednesday 30th November 2022 Sunday 4th December 2022.