Support to Projects and Events of the Sector of Social Sciences and Humanities
Doctoral Research Projects
- Kretikai Politeiai: Cretan Institutions from VII to I Century BC (Irene Vagionakis, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Department of Humanities, 2016-2019), which had the aim of highlighting the specificity of each context in the period between the rise of the poleis and the Roman conquest of Crete and resulted in the creation of a database named Cretan Institutional Inscriptions.
The Web site dedicated to the dataset is hosted by CLARIN-IT; the Web application to interact with the dataset is hosted by the ILC4CLARIN Centre.
The dataset description sheet and the Web application description sheet are available under a free license in the CLARIN-IT Repository hosted at the ILC4CLARIN Centre.
- CLARIN Café - How Not to Spill Coffee on Your Tapes. Best Practices for Preserving Oral Archives (24/02/2021), co-organized by SSHOC
- AIUCD 2021 - DHs for Society (19-22/01/2021), co-organized by CLARIN-IT with the support of CLARIN ERIC
- CLARIN-IT Café Espresso - This is CLARIN-IT, how can we help you? (19/01/2021), organized by CLARIN-IT in the form of a CLARIN-IT Café Espresso @ AIUCD 2021
- EUPORIA 2021 (November 2020 - March 2021), co-organized by CLARIN-IT
Cretan Institutional Inscriptions
Outcome of the PhD research project Kretikai Politeiai: Cretan Institutions from VII to I Century BC (Irene Vagionakis, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Department of Humanities, 2016-2019)
CLARIN Café on Oral Archives
AIUCD 2021 - DHs for Society
CLARIN-IT Café Espresso @ AIUCD 2021
CLARIN-IT Café Espresso - This is CLARIN-IT, how can we help you? (Online, 19/01/2021)
'EUPORIA 2021' Webinar Series
EUPORIA 2021 - Webinars on Annotation of literary and documentary texts through Domain-Specific Languages (November 2020 - March 2021)
[including video recordings and presentations]